You can now play RingCentral for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
RingCentral is the leading all-in-one voice, team messaging, and video conferencing solution. Unlock your team’s potential and reduce email clutter with integrated task management, file sharing, and calendaring.
Here’s how RingCentral helps teams to get stuff done:
• Message real-time one-on-one or with a team—from anywhere and on any device.
• Collaborate live with HD video, screen sharing, and group video meetings.
• Assign tasks and events to stay productive and accountable.
• Share files, photos, links, and notes.
• Keep on top of your most important communications with message filters, mention indicators, and new message counts.
• Integrate with third-party apps such as Zendesk, Trello, Asana, and JIRA.
Have a RingCentral Office subscription? Use the app to take your business number anywhere you go for calls, voice messages, text messages, and faxes.
Sign in with your RingCentral Office account to do even more:
• Make secure phone calls over Wi-Fi without using your carrier minutes.
• Show your RingCentral business number as your caller ID when you make calls or send text messages.
• Initiate calls directly from a private message.
• Make local calls to your home country while traveling internationally over Wi-Fi.
• Use the app to keep all your business voicemails and faxes separate from your personal messages.
A RingCentral Office subscription is required for certain product features. Features will vary by product and plan. A free subscription is available with limited capabilities.
How to download and run RingCentral on your PC and Mac
RingCentral For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install RingCentral For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get RingCentral For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For RingCentral:
Step to Step Guide / RingCentral For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘RingCentral’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sea Animal Kingdom Battle Simulator: Sea Monster For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.