You can now play Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Cut the best part of your audio song and save it as your Ringtone/Alarm/Music File/Notification Tone. The newly build Ringtone Maker Ultimate.
Make unlimited free ringtones with the music on your Android device, or record new ones on the fly! All of this is totally FREE.
Make your own MP3 ringtones fast and easy with this all in one new app.
1. Select mp3/music from your phone or from recordings.
2. Select the cut area from your audio.
3. Save as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification.
– Supports MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and most other music formats.
– Record an audio/music for editing.
– Easy to preview and play all the output ringtone list.
– Free to manage your ringtone files. Delete, Edit, set as ringtone/Alarm/Notification Tone.
– View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 4 zoom levels.
– Set start & end for the audio clip, using an optional touch interface.
– Tap anywhere on the wave & the built-in Music player starts playing at that position.
– Option to Name the new cut clip while saving it as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification Tone.
– Set the new clip as default ringtone or assign ringtone to contacts, using this ringtone editor.
– Share your audio files
Explanation for the permissions:
After you create the ringtone, there is a choice to assign it to your contact. If you choose this option, the Ringtone Maker need to read your contact data and show them in the list, then you can assign the new ringtone to somebody.
Ringtone Maker will not collect your contact information.
After you save a new Ringtone, the APP need rights to write it to your SD card.
This app is based on Ringdroid code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Ringdroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ringdroid/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
How to download and run Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter on your PC and Mac
Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ringtone Maker – Mp3 Editor & Music Cutter’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Truck Driving Race US Route 66 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.