You can now play RMD Calculator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is an open source program that calculates the Required Minimum Distribution (aka. Minimum Required Distribution or RMD) values for people between the ages 70-115+. No personal information is stored on an external server. This is most useful for US residents. If you want a copy of the source code, contact the developer (you must have git).
How to download and run RMD Calculator on your PC and Mac
RMD Calculator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install RMD Calculator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get RMD Calculator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For RMD Calculator:
Step to Step Guide / RMD Calculator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘RMD Calculator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Wood Block Puzzle For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.