You can now play Road to Valor: World War II for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Dive into the battlefield of World War II! General, give us an order!
Road to Valor: World War II is a real-time PVP strategy game where you can compete with global players around the world as a General of World War II, the biggest war in history.
Select “Command” that suits your own strategy style and collect various units to build the strongest troops. Fight against swarms of enemies in the realistically presented battlefield. Destroy enemy Headquarter and bunkers to get medals as well as the most glorious victory!
Please note! Road to Valor: World War II is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased in cash. If you do not want to use this feature, please set your purchase password in the Google Play Store app settings. You need an Internet connection to play the game.
● Compete with global players in real time. Start a challenge to be a ruler of the world!
● You can select factions from among the Allied and Axis powers!
● Select a specific command strategy, such as Support Ops, Airborne Ops, Fortification Doctrine, Blitzkrieg Doctrine and more. Combine them with powerful Active Skills! The strategy is the key to win!
● Collect different type of history-based units such as Infantry, Vehicles, Tanks, and Buildings. Build the strongest troop and gain the victory. Also, there are some heroes who motivated by real war heroes.
● Get rewards from Crates to collect new powerful units or Upgrade remaining units.
● Destroy the enemy headquarter and bunkers to receive medals and Reward Crates. Don’t forget to open Free Crates given every day!
● Gain Rank Points to enter the higher Battlefield to unlock new and more powerful Units to use. Try until you reach the highest Battlefield!
● You can gain or lose Rank Points by each Battle Victory or Defeat. Dive into a global competition with players around the world to become the greatest General in the world!
● Create a community, “Corps”. Share units with Corps members from the same Faction and have a debate on winning strategies to enjoy the game even more!
Road to Valor: World War II has been developed to run on Android 6.0 and above with select app permissions. The app cannot be played if the required permissions are not allowed.
● Required Permissions
– Photos/Media/Files (EXTERNAL_STORAGE): In order to save game data, access to the device storage is required.
● Manage and Revoke Permissions
– Android 6.0+: Go to Settings > Apps > Select App > App Settings > Permissions
– Below Android 6.0: Revoke permissions access by upgrading the OS or deleting the application
If you need any help, send us an email at the below address.
For the latest updates, visit the below link.
[Terms of Service]
How to download and run Road to Valor: World War II on your PC and Mac
Road to Valor: World War II For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Road to Valor: World War II For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Road to Valor: World War II For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Road to Valor: World War II:
Step to Step Guide / Road to Valor: World War II For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Road to Valor: World War II’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tape it Up! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.