You can now play Robocar Poli: Drive for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Robocar Poli: Drive
Start your engines as you race to fun with Robocar Poli: Drive! Select from some of your favorite Robocar Rescue Team characters as you speed to the finish line, collecting cool items along the way. Just make sure you don’t tip over and get stuck, otherwise it’s back to the starting line. Now let’s buckle up and drive to excitement!
– Select from your Robocar Rescue Team characters
– Countless hours of family fun
– Over 30 levels to race through
– Pull off crazy flips
– Kid-friendly interface
– No in-app purchases or ads
How to download and run Robocar Poli: Drive on your PC and Mac
Robocar Poli: Drive For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Robocar Poli: Drive For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Robocar Poli: Drive For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Robocar Poli: Drive:
Step to Step Guide / Robocar Poli: Drive For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Robocar Poli: Drive’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: LightTable For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.