You can now play RocketPack Kid for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Propel RocketPack Kid to new heights using speed and dexterity to fuel his ascent!
Drag fuel rods to RocketPack Kid to add thrust. Orange fuel rods add a small amount of thrust. Green fuel rods add a large amount of thrust. Fuchsia fuel rods actually take away some thrust – avoid these!
Watch out for asteroids! These will destroy a fuel rod on contact!
Scan the skies quickly and fuel RocketPack Kid's rocket pack to launch him to new heights.
How to download and run RocketPack Kid on your PC and Mac
RocketPack Kid For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install RocketPack Kid For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get RocketPack Kid For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For RocketPack Kid:
Step to Step Guide / RocketPack Kid For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘RocketPack Kid’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ezPDF Reader PDF Annotate Form For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.