You can now play Rokie – Remote for Roku for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Rokie is the best free remote control unit for Roku Streaming Player and Roku TV. Magnificent design, intuitive interface, no pileup of buttons or complex settings. Thanks to this application, access to movies, music and games will become simpler and easier, and you will love your Roku even more. All you need is connect your Android device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
Do you need a free Roku remote? Rokie app will help you easily control your media player. You will be able to control the playback of your content, run applications on Roku and enter text. A large touchpad will make navigation through the menu and content incredibly handy.
Rokie is also a remote for Roku TV. You will be able to adjust the volume of your Roku TV and switch channels. The app supports automatic connection to your media player. Now your Roku remote is ready to work right after launching.
Why you should choose Rokie:
– Compatible with all Roku TVs including TCL, Sharp, Insignia;
– Roku remote controls;
– Automatic connection to Roku;
– Handy list of apps with large icons;
– Adjusting the volume and switching TV channels on Roku TV;
– Use the keypad to quickly enter text;
– Navigation using the buttons or touchpad;
– Content playback control;
– Simple and user-friendly interface;
– Rokie is compatible with all Roku models including Streaming Stick, Express, Express+, Premiere, Premiere+, Ultra, Roku TV (TCL, Sharp, Insignia, Hisense, RCA, Hitachi);
– Some applications like YouTube and Hulu+ have their own screen keyboards and do not take input from the Android keyboard;
Kraftwerk 9, Inc is not an affiliated entity of Roku, Inc, and Rokie application is not an official product of Roku, Inc.
How to download and run Rokie – Remote for Roku on your PC and Mac
Rokie – Remote for Roku For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Rokie – Remote for Roku For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Rokie – Remote for Roku For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Rokie – Remote for Roku:
Step to Step Guide / Rokie – Remote for Roku For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Rokie – Remote for Roku’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Merge All For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.