You can now play Rollercoaster Dash for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
What a rush! Can you guide your train down a treacherous roller coaster track at breakneck speeds?
Avoid obstacles and fly over massive gaps to get the high score!
Compete against your friends to see whose train can get the furthest!
Adrenaline rush guaranteed!
How to download and run Rollercoaster Dash on your PC and Mac
Rollercoaster Dash For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Rollercoaster Dash For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Rollercoaster Dash For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Rollercoaster Dash:
Step to Step Guide / Rollercoaster Dash For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Rollercoaster Dash’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Credit Card Validation For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.