You can now play Rolling Balls for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Roll as fast as you can! Avoid different obstacles and win the race!
Rush through the obstacles in this endless road. Be quick and tap to switch lanes in order to reach incredible speeds!
– Superb music and sound effects
– Complete a lot of challenges
– Collect reward to unlock different balls
– Compare your high score with players worldwide
You are the best roller!
How to download and run Rolling Balls on your PC and Mac
Rolling Balls For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Rolling Balls For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Rolling Balls For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Rolling Balls:
Step to Step Guide / Rolling Balls For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Rolling Balls’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: College Student Girl Dress Up For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.