You can now play Romi for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Romi lets you play Rummy Tile (RummyCube, Rummikub, Rami) games against the computer at three different levels. Romi is played with two sets of 52 cards and with two wild cards. The purpose of this game is to form groups of three or more cards, which contain either consecutive cards of the same suit or cards of the same number value but of differing suits.
* Added Pass and Play mode, where a single device can be used by multiple human players, passing the device to the next player, once they have completed their turn.
* On the Settings screen, just uncheck the checkboxes near the name of the player that should be played by a human.
* Changing a checkbox state will force a new game.
How to download and run Romi on your PC and Mac
Romi For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Romi For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Romi For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Romi:
Step to Step Guide / Romi For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Romi’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Portable Wi-Fi hotspot For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.