You can now play Rotation Control (License) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
License for Ultimate Rotation Control
Buy this license if you want to continue using Ultimate Rotation Control after the 7 days trial period.
The one and only rotation control app that can REALLY LOCK your screen in ANY orientation and also FORCE the automatic orientation to override app specific settings.
The "Forced Auto" mode for example is very handy on tablets where some apps force portrait mode while you are holding the screen "upside down". It also allows using the launchers of for example the HTC (One X/One S) Sense 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 Touchwiz and Google Nexus 7 in landscape mode.
This 7-day trial version allows you to fully evaluate the app before having to buy it.
– True orientation lock
– Forced automatic rotation
– Per application settings
– Two widgets and a status bar notification with shortcut buttons for easily changing your rotation preference
– Ability to create shortcuts to specific modes
– Optimized for Android 1.6 (Donut) all the way to Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
– Can act as Tasker / Locale plugin to automate your screen orientation setting
– Auto: normal automatic mode, not overriding app preferences
– Forced Auto: automatic mode, but overriding other app preferences!
– Lock: truly locks the screen in the current orientation
– Portrait: truly lock the screen in portrait
– Landscape: truly lock the screen in landscape
– Reverse Portrait: truly lock the screen in reverse portrait
– Reverse Landscape: truly lock the screen in reverse landscape
– Auto Portrait: automatically select between portrait and reverse portrait
– Auto Landscaoe: automatically select between landscape and reverse landscape
– Manual: normal manual mode, not overriding app preferences
– This app does NOT require root access.
– Certain applications might not display properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape. You can set a per application preference to normal auto or manual mode to workaround these
– Auto and Reverse Portrait and Landscape supported from Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread)
– Status bar notification direct shortcuts supported from Android version 3.0 (Honeycomb)
How to download and run Rotation Control (License) on your PC and Mac
Rotation Control (License) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Rotation Control (License) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Rotation Control (License) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Rotation Control (License):
Step to Step Guide / Rotation Control (License) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Rotation Control (License)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: FastProDownloader For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.