You can now play Rotation Control Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Can force a particular rotation on apps with fixed screen orientation.
A simple design with functions that are easy to understand and use.
Recommended for people who:
– Want to use their smartphone home screen in landscape mode
– Want to use landscape mode games or video apps in portrait mode
– Want to always use their tablet in landscape mode
– Want to switch between fixed orientations with one tap via the status bar
Can configure the rotation of the screen.
Control the rotation of the screen easily from the notification bar.
►Per App rotation settings
Can configure different rotations for each apps.
Rotates to your preset screen orientation upon starting the application.
Returns to the original screen orientation on closing the application.
►Special case settings
Detects when chargers or earphones are connected and rotates to your preset screen orientation.
Returns to the original screen orientation when they are removed.
You can check this app's functions and operations with a free trial.
Please check the functions and operations by free trial before you buy.
Automatic : the screen rotates based on a sensor.
Landscape : the screen is fixed to a horizontal orientation.
Landscape (Reverse) : the screen is fixed horizontal upside down.
Landscape (Auto) : rotates automatically to a horizontal orientation based on a sensor.
Portrait : the screen is fixed to a vertical orientation.
Portrait (Reverse) : the screen is fixed vertical upside down.
Portrait (Auto) : rotates automatically to a vertical orientation based on a sensor.
* Some of the direction of rotation may not correspond depending on device specifications. This is not an issue with the app.
This app uses accessibility service.
This is used to detect when an app is launched or closed and allows you to change the rotation actions for each app.
This information is not stored or shared.
How to download and run Rotation Control Pro on your PC and Mac
Rotation Control Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Rotation Control Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Rotation Control Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Rotation Control Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Rotation Control Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Rotation Control Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Go For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.