You can now play Rotator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Right! Right! Right!
Think quick and hold to rotate right.
Pass your ball into a tunnel full of obstacles and be rewarded with a magnificent cards!
Very easy to play but very hard to masterize.
Get coins, daily rewards, prizes and unlock new balls!
How to download and run Rotator on your PC and Mac
Rotator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Rotator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Rotator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Rotator:
Step to Step Guide / Rotator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Rotator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: HOS-Reporter Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.