You can now play Round & Workout Timer+ for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Ads free Workout Round Timer for interval training, boxing, martial arts, crossfit, HIIT, MMA, tabata, cycling, climbing, running, weightlifting and many other uses! This app can run in the background while you run the music player or other apps and it has more options then other workout timers.
* Added more Time and # of Rounds options
* Added more Round Sounds
* Added Rest Sounds
* Added End Sounds
*Added more Inner round options
*Fixed Reset button look
*Added "Workout Competed" voice option
– Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
– Added Create a new Profile button
– Added additional workout time options
– Bug fixes
– Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
– Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
– Removed unused View Network permission.
– Changed the look of the main screen.
– Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
– Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
– Swipe between the profiles
– Added – Keep Screen on – Persistent option.
Fixed Inner Round Alerts issue
Added an option to set a different time for each of the first 12 rounds.
– Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes
– Added reset & Exit buttons
– Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options are now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
– Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
– Added Prep Time option
– Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
– Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users.
– Added – Add Your Sound/Bell option
– Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
– fixed – close the app issue, when going back from settings
– will now save automatically when you touch back key ( no need to do save anymore )
– Added a shortcut icon to settings
– Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
– Added a vibrate option
– Added a different bell – sound option
– Added an Inner Round Alerts option – if set, the app will continuously alert within each round to indicate a change in drill.
– Added an ability to rotate landscape for a larger clock.
– Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
How to download and run Round & Workout Timer+ on your PC and Mac
Round & Workout Timer+ For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Round & Workout Timer+ For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Round & Workout Timer+ For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Round & Workout Timer+:
Step to Step Guide / Round & Workout Timer+ For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Round & Workout Timer+’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: New Launcher 2017 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.