You can now play RTA Pro Analyzer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Professional version of the RTA audio analyser. Adds 1/4, 1/6 and 1/12 analysation band spacing with up to 120 bands, scalable peak holds and more colour schemes. Permanently stores calibration data. Screenshots can be saved and peak / rms values can be exported to a .csv file.
If in doubt, check our free RTA .
Bugs, comments to: email@example.com
How to download and run RTA Pro Analyzer on your PC and Mac
RTA Pro Analyzer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install RTA Pro Analyzer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get RTA Pro Analyzer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For RTA Pro Analyzer:
Step to Step Guide / RTA Pro Analyzer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘RTA Pro Analyzer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: BattleHand For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.