You can now play RTSports for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The RTSports app provides the features you need to manage all of your football and baseball teams.
• Submit your lineup
• View live scoring
• Perform waiver claims
• Make trades
• Message board
• View player notes
• View league scoreboard
• View standings
• Easy access to all other league features via the web
• Manage all of your RTSports teams with one app
The RTSports app is free and developed by RTSports.
Additional features to be added during the 2017 season and beyond.
How to download and run RTSports on your PC and Mac
RTSports For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install RTSports For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get RTSports For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For RTSports:
Step to Step Guide / RTSports For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘RTSports’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bruno Endless Tiles For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.