You can now play Rummikub HD for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The original Rummikub (not Rummy nor Rummi or Remy) is one of the most popular family games, played by millions of people all over the world. The unique combination of tactical thinking, luck and tense competition has made this classic family game to one of the most successful games for the past 60 years! Arrange the tiles to create the smartest color and numbers combinations. Will you be the first player to place all tiles and win the match?
How to download and run Rummikub HD on your PC and Mac
Rummikub HD For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Rummikub HD For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Rummikub HD For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Rummikub HD:
Step to Step Guide / Rummikub HD For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Rummikub HD’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: IMLeagues For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.