You can now play Rummy for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Play the famous Rummy card game on your Android Smartphone or Tablet !!
Play rummy with 2, 3, or 4 players against simulated opponents playing with high-level artificial intelligence.
There are a number of rules that can be modified, making this game very faithful to the original.
*** MANY VARIATIONS INCLUDED ***
Many rummy variations are included in the application:
– From 2 to 4 players.
– Choose the AI level of opponents.
– Number of cards dealt to each player (from 7 to 14).
– Number of jokers (from 0 to 4).
– Number of turns before being able to lay down a combination.
– Number of points required for the first meld.
– Sequence required or not for the first meld.
– Card taken from discard pile has to be played or can be kept.
– Final card to be discarded or played.
– And several other variations…
*** A VERY THOROUGH APPLICATION ***
– Easy to learn, smooth game play, card animations for a more realistic game experience.
– Opponents endowed with advanced AI.
– Statistics on games played.
– Game rules included in the application.
– Back-up of current game in case the application closes.
Do you have questions about the game? Contact: email@example.com
How to download and run Rummy on your PC and Mac
Rummy For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Rummy For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Rummy For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Rummy:
Step to Step Guide / Rummy For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Rummy’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Agar.io For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.