You can now play Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Join hundreds of thousands of Runtastic users who have experienced mountain biking on a whole new level with the Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO app. This MTB app offers everything a hobby biker, BMX rider or professional mountain biker could ever need.
Our offline maps have got you covered so you can track your ride and enjoy the most remote, untouched scenic trails.
MOUNTAIN BIKE APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Track MTB tours via GPS: Duration, distance, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
* Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
* Browse & search thousands of mountain bike routes (available in the app & on Runtastic.com)
* LIVE Tracking: Go LIVE, show your friends where & how fast you’re riding and get cheered on
* Maps (Google Maps): Get details on your current location
* Offline maps: Download & save maps to your smartphone to use them without internet connection
* Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
* Detailed analysis of your MTB tour incl. start and end point
* Display your current rate of climb during a tour (elevation gain/minute)
* Show current grade in %
* Measure your cadence & speed when on the trails with the Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Configure your display: You choose which values are shown during your MTB rides
* Music: Create a playlist for your tours & activate your Powersong to boost motivation!
* Auto Pause (with Speed & Cadence Sensor)
* Split Tables: Analysis of each split of your mountain bike trek
* Detailed post-tour analysis incl. time rode uphill, downhill, flat
* Provides info on wind & weather conditions
* Comprehensive training log: Statistics, graphs & progress
* Share your mountain bike activities on Google+, Facebook, Twitter and via email
COMPATIBLE BIKING HARDWARE:
* Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones
* Runtastic Sports Armband
You can upload all your MTB workouts to Runtastic.com, if desired, where they’re automatically added to your training log. Runtastic.com offers detailed information on your MTB acvitities, plus you can compare your BMX, downhill or mountain bike performance to your friends’. These and further benefits help you keep motivated, improve your MTB training & reach your personal fitness goals.
Get the Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO app now!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
How to download and run Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO on your PC and Mac
Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO:
Step to Step Guide / Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Free Ringtone Maker-Easy Mp3 Cutter For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.