You can now play RustDroid: Rust Server Admin for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
RustDroid is a administrations and monitoring app for Rust.
Manage your Rust servers on your device and keep up-to-date.
Vote on features! https://trello.com/b/4hkDv3u4/rustdroid-public
• Supports all Rust-Versions (legacy/experimental)
• Supports all Rust-Protocol-Versions (source based/websocket)
• Manage multiple Rust servers with one app
• Automatically updating servers
• Player administration
• VAC Status of players
• Kick players via context menus
• Ban players via context menus
• RCON console to send RCON commands
• Chat, to interact with your players
• Chat-Support for Mod-Servers, like BetterChat
• Call airdrop
• Call helicopter
• Intuitive Administration Interface in Rust Style
Player based administration:
• Teleport a player to a position, which you can choose from a map
• Teleport a player to another player
• Give a player items, which you can choose from a list
Automatic update of item database
• The item database used to give players item is automatically updated
• Notifications when chat contains
– "admin", "airdrop", "cheater"
– fully configurable
• Extended RCON command UI
• Linking players to their steam profiles
• Extended notification system:
– Player connects to/leaves the server
– Server is full/empty
– Trouble when trying to add a server
=> The port to be specified is the "Query"-Port. It is +1 of the Game-Port. (Default: 28016)
– Crashes when adding a server or starting the app?
=> Delete your app data.. Since v1.2.0 the database has been changed, which may cause trouble to some users.
– Port is wrong, even when using +1
=> If your hoster is Nitrado, use +10 instead
– Give-Item list is empty
=> Go to Android-Settings, Accounts, Manage Accounts, RustDroid-Account "TEST", Sync Item off, Sync Item on
=> alternative: Delete App-Data
Help & Support:
– Issues or ideas?
Check us out on http://iogames.de !
Looking for a specific Rust-Item? Try http://www.rust-items.com/
How to download and run RustDroid: Rust Server Admin on your PC and Mac
RustDroid: Rust Server Admin For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install RustDroid: Rust Server Admin For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get RustDroid: Rust Server Admin For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For RustDroid: Rust Server Admin:
Step to Step Guide / RustDroid: Rust Server Admin For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘RustDroid: Rust Server Admin’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Stickman vs Zombies For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.