You can now play RVCards – Remote Viewing Cards for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app allows you to test and train your remote viewing abilites.
Through daily and focused practice your brain can access little by little unused areas and develop remote viewing abilities.
You can choose between four disciplines:
– Zener Cards
– Playing Cards
– Color Cards
– Number Cards
– Lottery Card
How to download and run RVCards – Remote Viewing Cards on your PC and Mac
RVCards – Remote Viewing Cards For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install RVCards – Remote Viewing Cards For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get RVCards – Remote Viewing Cards For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For RVCards – Remote Viewing Cards:
More From Us: Spades For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / RVCards – Remote Viewing Cards For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘RVCards – Remote Viewing Cards’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: QuickThoughts – Earn Rewards For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.