You can now play SA Contacts for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
SA Contacts is the best way to transfer contacts to and from your phone! No other app lets you so easily control your phone's most valuable data:
1. Update, modify and maintain your contacts easily and conveniently on your computer using Excel, OpenOffice or any other Excel-compatible application.
2. Sends all of your contacts to you from your phone in a convenient zip file by email, SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive or Box! Contact photos are sent, too!
3. You don’t need to share your contacts with Yahoo or other websites in order to have a backup. The export file contains ALL of your contacts in a convenient, easy format.
4. Restoring or changing contacts from the spreadsheet is as simple as uploading the file to your phone via USB, email, Dropbox, Google Drive or Box. It couldn't be easier.
5. You can print a hardcopy of your phone contacts.
6. You can now export phone contacts to an Excel file which can then be imported to Outlook Contacts directly.
7. You can also import contacts from an Excel file that has been exported from Outlook to your phone.
8. You can now export/import phone contacts to/from a Gmail CSV-format file(UTF-8 encoded or Unicode encoded).
9. All Contact fields except Ringtones can be exported/imported.
10. You can organise your contacts into groups easily on a spreadsheet and also assign a contact to multiple groups.
11. You can remove all phone contacts or groups before importing your organized contacts.
12. Support 10,000+ contact entries.
13. All column headers and labels in the Excel file are localized.
14. Export an Excel file with all photos included – this makes the contacts in your spreadsheet look better.
15. You can password protect your export file.
16. Export/Import contacts to/from a VCF file.
17. Schedule backup. The app can backup all contacts to SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive and Box automatically.
Tutorial videos on youtube is now available (KEYWORD: “samyuapp”).
How to download and run SA Contacts on your PC and Mac
SA Contacts For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SA Contacts For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SA Contacts For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SA Contacts:
Step to Step Guide / SA Contacts For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SA Contacts’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tomb Raider I For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.