You can now play Sago Mini Airport for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
It’s vacation time, and your Sago Mini friends got to the airport early. Luckily, there’s lots to do while they wait!
Watch the bags go by on the conveyor belt, check your belongings through the security x-ray, grab a snack at the vending machines or hang out at the indoor playground. When it’s time for takeoff, head out onto the runway and pick your ride – are you team helicopter or jumbo jet? Bon voyage!
Spend your layover exploring all the unique areas of the airport. Just like in real life, visit the arrivals gate, security checkpoint, food court, indoor playground, baggage carousel, airplane runway and much more. Each area has dozens of movable objects and surprises to uncover!
MEET THE FAMILY
Brand new characters like Jinja’s Grandma Nola, Jack’s nieces and nephews Buff, Fluff and Muff and Harvey’s uncle Jasper have come to wish you bon voyage! And don’t think we’d let Fins miss out on the fun – we’ve built him a special robot suit so he can vacation on land with his pals.
ADORABLE DETAILS AND FUN SURPRISES
Your Sago Mini friends travel in style with their custom luggage – can you guess whose bag is whose? Be sure to visit security next, where a working x-ray examines whatever you place on the belt in real time! Suffering from some pre-flight jitters? Shake it off at the indoor playground or grab a surprise treat at the vending machines.
Love the open-ended play of Airport? Check out our other Sago Mini Playsets: Farm, Big City and Zoo.
• Explore unique locations like the security gate, indoor playground, runway, arrival gate, baggage carousel and much more
• Meet new characters and uncover dozens of fun surprises and props
• Fly your own propeller plane, helicopter or jumbo jet on the runway
• Ideal for toddlers and preschoolers, ages 2-5
• Whimsical artwork and custom sound design
• Play wherever you are – without WI-FI or Internet
• Safe and kid-friendly – no in-app purchases or third-party advertising, play without any interruptions!
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. We make apps and toys for preschoolers worldwide. Toys that seed imagination and grow wonder. We bring thoughtful design to life. For kids. For parents. For giggles.
How to download and run Sago Mini Airport on your PC and Mac
Sago Mini Airport For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sago Mini Airport For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sago Mini Airport For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sago Mini Airport:
Step to Step Guide / Sago Mini Airport For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sago Mini Airport’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: RoboVox Voice Changer Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.