You can now play SailDroid Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Pro version of the successful Saildroid App for sailing, powerboats, or dinghy:
– Speedometer in knots, mph or km/h, Course over Ground
– Mark or edit waypoints
– Import Waypoints from gpx file
– Distance measurement in nautical miles and meters. Also useful for anchoring.
– Course to Waypoint
– Night mode
All in large, high contrast characters and easy to use. Without the features which are not needed to enjoy sailing.
The pro version adds:
– No Ads!
– Smaller and even slightly faster.
– 500 waypoints instead of 100
– Support the developers
How to download and run SailDroid Pro on your PC and Mac
SailDroid Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SailDroid Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SailDroid Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SailDroid Pro:
Step to Step Guide / SailDroid Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SailDroid Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: tips sehat dan mudah mengasah kreativitas anak For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.