You can now play Sailsafe Pro. Anchor alarm. for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Sailsafe is an application designed to increase safety in the anchoring of small and medium-sized ships.
It lets you stablish a safety zone around your anchor and activate an alarm that will alert you in case your ship leaves that zone at any given time (very common situation when anchor drifting occurs or the chain breaks). You will be able to see where the boat is located on the map at any moment, which is very useful if it is dark or visibility is reduced.
The safety zone can be set just indicating a radius.
In PRO version, you can also specify an aditional exclusion zone to detect, for example, changes in wind direction that could put our boat at risk if, for example, the coast is positioned itself to leeward.
Sailsafe has been designed to maximize the safety after anchoring. Therefore, once the alarm is activated, not only the position of the ship is checked, but also the level of the battery in the mobile device or the state of the GPS signal. If any of these parameters fails, then the app will produce an audible alarm to inform about the specific problem. Thus, after setting the alarm you can relax and trust Sailsafe. It will be watching for you.
– It runs in the background.
– Main screen shows useful information:
1. Current position (latitude, longitude and accuracy of the measure).
2. Current security radius.
3. Current drift.
– Set graphically and easily a security zone with an optional exclusion zone.
– Wind forecast included (48h). You will be warned if the boat is expected to be out of the security zone due to a wind change.
– The ship and the security zone are always shown over a map with optional satellite view.
– Once the alarm is set, you can adjust the anchor position in case it is not correct. Just indicate the actual bearing (read it from the compass) and estimated distance between the ship and the anchor (surface distance).
– Option to ignore the current volume of the device and set it to the max when the alarm is triggered.
– Option to set a minimum battery level. When reached, the alarm is triggered.
– Option to allow automatic alarm re-launch after a false positive.
– Option to keep the screen on while the alarm is activated.
– Option to call a phone number when the alarm is triggered.
– Remote commands:
1. An incoming call from a defined phone will reset the alarm.
2. Send a SMS with the word STATUS to the on board device and it will respond with another SMS containing useful information about the location of the ship.
– After a set number of seconds without GPS signal, the alarm is triggered.
– Option to mute alarm tone after a set number of minutes (to avoid annoying pets in the boat if the alarm is triggered and nobody is on board).
– Option to set the measurement unit (feet or meters).
– Three modes of operation:
1. Normal. GPS readings every 10 seconds. Simple algorithm to discard odd positions. (Save battery when the device is not charging).
2. Fine. GPS readings every 2 seconds. Complex averaging algorithm based on accuracy and time of the last 10 GPS readings to discard odd positions making the whole system smooth and robust. More power consumption.
3. Continuous. GPS readings every 1 second. Same algorithm as in fine mode. Optimus for adverse weather conditions. More power consumption.
4. Poor GPS signal mode.
– When re-enabling alarm, if ship moved less than 150 meters, you can opt between keeping last anchor position (useful after a false alarm) or using the actual GPS reading.
How to download and run Sailsafe Pro. Anchor alarm. on your PC and Mac
Sailsafe Pro. Anchor alarm. For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sailsafe Pro. Anchor alarm. For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sailsafe Pro. Anchor alarm. For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sailsafe Pro. Anchor alarm.:
More From Us: liteIRC For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Sailsafe Pro. Anchor alarm. For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sailsafe Pro. Anchor alarm.’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Guthook’s Long Trail Guide For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.