You can now play Samsung Accessory Service for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Samsung Accessory Service provides a stable environment in which you can use a variety features by connecting accessories to your mobile device.
This service is compatible with various connectivity environments, and it makes using accessories with your mobile device efficient and convenient via manager applications.
(e.g. Samsung Gear Manager, Samsung Camera Manager Inst.)
Samsung Accessory Service can be used with the following accessories when connected with a mobile device.
– GALAXY Gear, Gear 2, Gear S Series
– Samsung Gear Fit 2
– Samsung NX-1
Samsung Accessory Service provides the following features for accessories and a mobile device.
– Connection and sending/receiving data
– File transfer
– WebProxy function
The following permission is required for the app service.
– Storage : It is required to transfer media files to accessory device.
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
If you install or move this application to external storage, it may not work properly.
How to download and run Samsung Accessory Service on your PC and Mac
Samsung Accessory Service For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Samsung Accessory Service For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Samsung Accessory Service For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Samsung Accessory Service:
Step to Step Guide / Samsung Accessory Service For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Samsung Accessory Service’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: myAT&T For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.