You can now play Samsung Connect for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With Samsung Connect, you can connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances, TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
– Connect and control devices through Bluetooth.
– Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
– Group multiple devices into a Mode and operate them simultaneously.
– Configure the settings of devices, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
– Devices can be used together by inviting others to the place where the device is registered.
– The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ Samsung Connect is optimized for Samsung smartphones. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors' smartphones.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
Samsung Connect is incompatible with tablets and some mobile devices.
– Android 6.0 or later
– Supported resolutions: 1280 x 720 (HD), 1920 x 1080 (fHD), 2560 x 1440 (WQHD)
To fully provide you our services, we need your permission to access the items described below. You can still enjoy the basic features of our services without granting Optional access permissions.
[Required access permissions]
• Contacts: Verify user information that will be delivered while transferring files.
• Location: Find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE.
• Storage: Save/use plug-in and app data.
[Optional access permissions]
• Camera: Scan QR codes.
• Microphone: Used to provide voice control function using microphone.
• Phone: Update the app and determine the user’s country.
How to download and run Samsung Connect on your PC and Mac
Samsung Connect For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Samsung Connect For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Samsung Connect For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Samsung Connect:
Step to Step Guide / Samsung Connect For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Samsung Connect’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hand spinner simulator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.