You can now play Samsung Experience Service for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
"With the Samsung Experience Service, you can share your daily life with your family, friends, and acquaintances through Samsung devices such as smartphones, tablets, Family Hub refrigerators and TVs, using apps like Gallery and Contacts.
This update will allow you to enjoy the following useful features:
Create sharing group
You can create groups and invite members using your Samsung account.
You can use a sharing groups to share an album in Gallery, and share photos and videos with your family and friends. Moreover, if accounts invited to a sharing groups are signed in to a TV or Family Hub refrigerator, photos will be available to view on that TV or Family Hub refrigerator.
Update profile pictures in Contacts
The Profile sharing feature in the Samsung Contacts app allows you to see the latest profile pictures of your friends and update their profiles in your Contacts app with those pictures.
Share photos with your family and friends
You can use a shared album in Gallery to share photos that you have taken with your family and friend groups, or become a member of groups created by your friends and see their photos.
Key changes in the Samsung Experience Service 4.1 update include:
1) A feature has been provided that allows you to create sharing groups, such as Family, and manage groups in the Samsung account settings.
2) A feature has been provided that allows you to share photos and videos with sharing groups, such as Family, in the Gallery app.
* Although most features are available worldwide, certain features may not be supported depending on the country, language, and restrictions of the telecommunications company."
How to download and run Samsung Experience Service on your PC and Mac
Samsung Experience Service For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Samsung Experience Service For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Samsung Experience Service For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Samsung Experience Service:
Step to Step Guide / Samsung Experience Service For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Samsung Experience Service’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Discovery GO For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.