You can now play Samsung Gear for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Samsung Gear application connects your Samsung Gear to your mobile device. It also manages and monitors the Samsung Gear features and applications you've installed through Gear Apps.
Use the Samsung Gear application to set up and manage the following features:
– Mobile device connection/disconnection
– Software updates
– Clock settings
– Application download and settings
– Find my Gear
– Notification type and settings, etc.
Install the Samsung Gear application on your mobile device, then pair your Samsung Gear via Bluetooth to enjoy all of its features.
※ Settings and features provided by the Samsung Gear application are only available when your Samsung Gear is connected to your mobile device. Features will not work properly without a stable connection between your Samsung Gear and your mobile device.
※ The Samsung Gear application does not support the Gear VR or Gear 360.
※ The Samsung Gear application cannot be used with tablets. And supported devices vary depending on your region, operator, and device model.
※ Supported resolutions: 1920 x 1080 (fHD), 1280 x 720 (HD), 960 x 540 (qHD), 2560 x 1440 (WQHD), 800 x 480 (WVGA), 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
※ Keywords: GearS3, GearS2, GearFit2, Samsung, SamsungGear, Manager, GearManager
※ This application is for the Gear S3, Gear S2, Gear Fit2, and Gear IconX.
※ Please allow the Samsung Gear application permissions in Android Settings so you can use all the functions in Android 6.0.
Settings > Apps > Samsung Gear > Permissions
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
• Location: Used to search for nearby devices for Gear through Bluetooth
• Storage: Used to transmit and receive the stored files with Gear
• Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for updating apps and installing plug-in apps
• Contacts: Used to provide services that need to be linked with accounts using registered Samsung account information
How to download and run Samsung Gear on your PC and Mac
Samsung Gear For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Samsung Gear For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Samsung Gear For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Samsung Gear:
Step to Step Guide / Samsung Gear For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Samsung Gear’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: TORIKO: Puzzle PVP Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.