You can now play Samsung Health for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Samsung Health provides core features to keep up your body fit and healthy. It will record and analyze your daily activities and habits to help maintain successful diet and lead healthy lifestyle.
Whether you walk or run, hike or bike, play indoor or outdoor sports, you can add and track the various physical exercises and activities in a single step using the various built-in trackers.
Samsung Health helps to create a balanced lifestyle pattern by recording a variety of information like your food, caffeine and water intake details.
Provide your daily snacks, food, water and caffeine intake and track your diet and weight on the go while staying comfortable using the sleep & stress tracker.
Manage health and environmental records such as heart rate, blood pressure, blood glucose levels, stress, weight & SpO₂ using built-in sensors and third party devices.
Trackers enable user to easily and quickly check meaningful data based on user preferences. The intuitive charts, helpful tips and physical exercise programs guide you to achieve your fitness and diet goals.
Manage your fitness activities, track your weight and monitor your diet using Samsung Galaxy and Gear devices.
The App supports all Samsung smartphones starting from Galaxy S3 onwards and includes Non-Samsung Android smartphones as well.
Exercise programs such as Baby steps to 5K, Run 5K and so on are available to take your running to the next level and you will be guided via voice prompts during workout.
Compete with your friends and check your ranking. You can compete with your friends in the address box once your Samsung account is registered.
Check daily health news of your preference with customized news feed. Keep your body strong and healthy with tips offered by health professionals.
Discover the best health and fitness apps that can connect with Samsung Health. Many health apps including 'Technogym' and 'Coach by Cigna' can be linked with Samsung Health.
Tablets and some mobile devices may not be supported. Some functions may not be available based on regions/service providers/devices. Samsung Health requires Android OS 4.4 or above.
Samsung Health supports over 70 languages, including English, French, and Chinese. An English language version is available for the rest of the world.
Please note that Samsung Health is intended for fitness and wellness purposes only and is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
Samsung Health protects your private health data securely. All Samsung Galaxy models released after August 2016, Knox enabled Samsung Health service will be available. Please be noted that Knox enabled Samsung Health service will not be available from rooted mobile.
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
• Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for providing app update and app analysis information
• Camera: Used for barcode recognition, food photography, and recognition of blood glucose meter and blood pressure meter
• Microphone: Used to provide recording function for telemedicine
• Location: Used to check the movement path and movement of the user during exercise
• Contacts: Used to make friends when using Together function as contact information
• Body sensors: Used to measure heart rate, oxygen saturation, and stress
• SMS: Used for phone number authentication when using Together function
• Storage: Used to save or load exercise information, exercise photos or food photos
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
How to download and run Samsung Health on your PC and Mac
Samsung Health For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Samsung Health For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Samsung Health For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Samsung Health:
Step to Step Guide / Samsung Health For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Samsung Health’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Vector For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.