You can now play Samsung Services (US) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Retail mode app for Samsung Services
Note: The app is designed for WQHD+ resolution. For best experience, please follow the steps below to set device resolution to WQHD+.
1. Go to Settings -> Device Maintenance -> Battery -> Tap "OFF" to turn off power saving mode.
2. Go to Settings -> Display -> Screen resolution -> select "WQHD+". Tap "Apply" button on top right corner
3. Tap "Recents" button and tap "CLOSE ALL". Go to apps list and launch "Samsung Services" app.
How to download and run Samsung Services (US) on your PC and Mac
Samsung Services (US) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Samsung Services (US) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Samsung Services (US) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Samsung Services (US):
Step to Step Guide / Samsung Services (US) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Samsung Services (US)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Medical For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.