You can now play Samsung VR for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Now access Samsung VR’s amazing library of immersive videos. The Samsung VR mobile app, a VR 360 player, allows you to upload, discover, search, download, and play 360 video content on your Samsung phone anytime and anywhere even when you don’t have your Samsung Gear VR nearby. Even download your favorite videos in the mobile app so they are ready for viewing the next time you use your Gear VR.
• Search or browse the ever expanding library of Samsung VR 360 video content
• Play any video directly on your Samsung phone, even without your Gear VR headset
• Explore your 360 world either by moving your phone left/right or using touch navigation
• Download to play your videos in Gear VR for an even more immersive experience
• Upload 360 videos directly to Samsung VR. Available, in the US, on the Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Tab S3, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy Note 5, Tab S2, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge and Galaxy S6 edge+.
ABOUT SAMSUNG VR:
Samsung VR is a premium virtual reality service on Gear VR. Samsung VR delivers immersive 360-degree videos, with new content debuting daily from some of the biggest brands, entertainment companies and networks like Mountain Dew, the NBA, 20th Century Fox, and Skybound Entertainment.
For help / information regarding uploading content to Samsung VR, please visit the website http://samsungvr.com
* Notice of permissions
To offer this service, you will need to grant the following permissions. You can still use the basic features of this service without accepting optional permissions.
– Call: To allow video playback to pause when a call is received on devices running Android 5.1 or lower.
– Storage: To support viewing images, videos, and files saved on the device.
How to download and run Samsung VR on your PC and Mac
Samsung VR For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Samsung VR For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Samsung VR For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Samsung VR:
Step to Step Guide / Samsung VR For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Samsung VR’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Two Dots For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.