You can now play Santa Tracker – Where is Santa for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Stay up to date this Christmas, and see where is Santa Claus and what he is up to!
This Santa Tracking Station has three features:
1) Track Santa's Location on the map – the Santa Tracker shows you Santa's real-time location and the distance to your home. Follow Santa's sleigh while he delivers gifts around the world on December 24th!
2) Christmas Countdown – how many sleeps til Christmas? See the countdown happen in real-time.
3) Santa's Status Check – check what Santa is up to today! How many cookies did he eat? How much milk?
How to download and run Santa Tracker – Where is Santa on your PC and Mac
Santa Tracker – Where is Santa For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Santa Tracker – Where is Santa For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Santa Tracker – Where is Santa For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Santa Tracker – Where is Santa:
Step to Step Guide / Santa Tracker – Where is Santa For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Santa Tracker – Where is Santa’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tasty Planet For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.