You can now play Scan – QR and Barcode Reader for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
HOW THE APP WORKS
To scan a QR code or barcode simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. Scan will automatically recognize any code your camera is pointing at.
When scanning a QR code, if the code contains a website URL, you will automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
Scan recognizes all of the popular barcode types (UPC, EAN, and ISBN) and shows you pricing, reviews, and more about any products you scan. Barcode scanning requires a newer device in order to work reliably. Cameras on older devices do not provide the resolution or focus required for barcode scanning.
• View a history list and map of all of your past scans
• Toggle your front or rear camera for scanning
• Set a default browser to open websites in
• Scan pictures of QR codes and barcodes from your camera roll
• A switch to turn on your device’s light (if it has one) for scanning in low-light circumstances
DEDICATED TO PERFECTION
Our goal is to make our app the best scanning app in the store. We can’t do this without you. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and need to hear feedback from you. If you have an issue with Scan, please do not write a review of the app saying "it didn't work." This does not help us make things better for you. Instead, please contact us at email@example.com or on Twitter @scan and we'll do our best to help.
In order to use Scan, your device must have a built-in camera. When scanning codes that redirect to online content, such as websites, you will need Internet connectivity.
How to download and run Scan – QR and Barcode Reader on your PC and Mac
Scan – QR and Barcode Reader For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Scan – QR and Barcode Reader For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Scan – QR and Barcode Reader For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Scan – QR and Barcode Reader:
Step to Step Guide / Scan – QR and Barcode Reader For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Scan – QR and Barcode Reader’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: FLIGHTS JFK New York Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.