You can now play SchoolMint for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Enrolling your kids in school just got a whole lot easier!
SchoolMint allows you to create a single account to manage K-12 school applications for all of your children.
– Create an account using an email address or a mobile phone number
– Submit an application to multiple schools at once
– Get email or SMS notifications when your child gets into your dream school
We support thousands of schools. If you don't see your school organization when signing up, contact us through schoolmint.com to get on SchoolMint today!
How to download and run SchoolMint on your PC and Mac
SchoolMint For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SchoolMint For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SchoolMint For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SchoolMint:
Step to Step Guide / SchoolMint For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SchoolMint’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Capitals of All Countries in the World: City Quiz For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.