You can now play Science Journal for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Science Journal is the free digital science notebook brought to you by Google.
Whether you're a science educator or a hobbyist doing science at home, you can keep your notes, photos, and observations all in one convenient place. Use the sensors in your phone to measure and graph phenomena such as light, sound, and motion, or connect to external sensors via bluetooth to conduct experiments on the world around you.
With the Science Journal app, you can:
• Measure light, sound, acceleration, air pressure, and more using your phone's built-in sensors.
• Take notes and photos to document your science experiments. More note types coming soon!
• Connect to external sensors using select Bluetooth-enabled Arduino and Vernier devices.
• Export recorded sensor data as CSV files.
• Create automated triggers for recording data and taking notes.
• Use sonification to hear the movement of your graphs.
Science Journal is available for free on Android, iPhone, iPad, and compatible Chromebook devices.
Educational activities by our partners: https://makingscience.withgoogle.com/science-journal/activities
For support: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/sciencejournal
Open-source code available: https://github.com/google/science-journal
• Location: needed to scan for bluetooth sensor devices.
• Camera: needed to take pictures to document experiments.
• Microphone: needed for sound intensity sensor.
• Storage: needed to access photos to insert into experiments.
How to download and run Science Journal on your PC and Mac
Science Journal For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Science Journal For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Science Journal For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Science Journal:
Step to Step Guide / Science Journal For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Science Journal’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Boost For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.