You can now play Scientific Calculator (adfree) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
TechCalc+ contains 12 computing modes in one application + a handy reference section.
Modes included are:
* Basic Mode,
* Scientific Mode,
* 64-bit Programmer Mode (Hex, Oct, Bin and Dec),
* Graphing (save copy of graph to sdcard),
* Complex Numbers (cartesian, polar, using Euler's identity),
* Quick Formulas,
* Quick Converter,
* Time Calculator,
* Equation Solver,
* Calculus (Derivative, Definite Integral, Taylor Series & Indefinite Integral) – requires Android version 2.3 or higher
+ the Periodic Table of Elements!
* All Trigonometric operations (radians, degrees or gradients)
* Powers & Roots
* Logs and Antilogs
* Factorial, Modulus & Random Numbers functions
* HCF, LCM, Prime factorization
* Pol() & Rec() Functions
* Permutations (nPr) and Combinations (nCr)
* Fractions Mode
* A wide range of conversion categories and constants
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* Detailed calculation history
* Extensive Help and Reference
* Highly customizable via the Settings
The reference section includes:
* Physical Laws
* Names in the Metric System
* Mathematical Tables
* Elementary & Linear Algebra
* Trigonometric Identities
* Differentiation & Integration Rules
* Statistics Formulas
* Vector Mathematics
* ASCII, Fractional Bits, Roman Numeral & Number Base Converters
* pH, Interpolation, Body Mass Index (BMI), Percentage, Proportion & Molecular Weight Calculators
* Sigma & Pi Notation
* Balancing Chemical Equations
* Statistics (Grouped Data)
* Numerical Sequences
* Humidity Calculations
* Boolean Algebra Calculator
* Empirical Formula Calculator
* Characteristics of an RLC Circuit
* Feet and Inches Calculator
Please email any questions that are not answered in the Help section.
How to download and run Scientific Calculator (adfree) on your PC and Mac
Scientific Calculator (adfree) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Scientific Calculator (adfree) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Scientific Calculator (adfree) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Scientific Calculator (adfree):
Step to Step Guide / Scientific Calculator (adfree) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Scientific Calculator (adfree)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.