You can now play Scientific Calculator Plus for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
CalcTastic is a feature-rich calculator with years of refinement and exceptional user ratings. Choose from 12 different themes, a configurable display and your choice of operation, Algebraic or RPN.
CalcTastic includes two fully-independent modes: A High-Precision Scientific Calculator with Fractions, Complex Numbers, Physical Constants, a Unit Converter, Advanced Statistics, History & Memory Registers and a full-online Help Section.
CalcTastic is also a full-featured Programmer's Calculator with a dedicated Binary Display, support for Signed & Unsigned Integers (from 8-64 bits) as well as separate History & Memory Registers (viewable in binary, octal, decimal or hex).
– Algebraic (Prefix or Postfix) or RPN Calculator Modes
– Expression or Stack Display
– Expression History with 20 Records
– Calculator Stack with 20-50 Registers
– Memory with 10 Registers
– 12 High-Quality Themes
– Copy and Paste
– Configurable Numeric Display (Decimal and Grouping)
– Intuitive long-click feature removes the need to press SHIFT
– Easier to use than traditional Casio or HP calculators (11C / 15C)
– High Internal Precision
– Rectangular and Polar form Complex Number Support
– Real, Imaginary, Argument, Magnitude and Conjugate Functions
– Fractions and Fraction Calculations
– Convert Decimals to Fractions
– Degree, Minute, Second Support
– Standard, Scientific, Engineering and Fixed Decimal Notations
– Configurable Display Precision from 0 – 12 digits
– Table of 44 Physical Constants
– 289 Conversion Units across 18 Categories
– Trig Functions in Degrees, Radians or Grads
– Hyperbolic Trig Functions
– Natural and Base-10 Logarithms
– Percent and Delta Percentage
– Remainder, Absolute, Ceiling and Floor operations
– Combinations and Permutations
– Random Number Generator
– 15 Single-Variable Statistics commands operate on all stack entries
– Quantity, Min, Max, Range, Sum, Median
– Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Mean Squared
– Sum Squared, Sum of Squares of Variance
– Sample Variance, Sample Standard Deviation
– Population Variance, Population Standard Deviation
– Binary, Octal, Decimal and Hexadecimal display and conversions
– 100% support for all common integer-sizes (8, 16, 32 and 64 bit)
– Every integer-size is supported in both SIGNED and UNSIGNED modes
– Calculation History viewable in all four bases
– Cast from any integer-size to any integer-size
– Dedicated binary-bit display for all 64-bits
– Instant access to toggle any binary bit
– Bitwise logic operations AND, OR, XOR
– Bitwise shift operations (correctly differentiates between SIGNED and UNSIGNED right shifts)
– Roll Left and Right for quick number entry
– 1's and 2's complement. Native interpretation is 2's complement
– Byte and Word flipping
– Random Number Generator
How to download and run Scientific Calculator Plus on your PC and Mac
Scientific Calculator Plus For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Scientific Calculator Plus For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Scientific Calculator Plus For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Scientific Calculator Plus:
Step to Step Guide / Scientific Calculator Plus For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Scientific Calculator Plus’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Alexa Visual Novel Donation For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.