You can now play Scoot – Electric Kick & Scooter Sharing in SF for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Shared electric scooters, eBikes, and electric motor scooters all available via the Scoot app. Scoot is your shortcut to everywhere in San Francisco. Grab one of our shared electric vehicles using the app and activate it with your Android device.
You can ride a scoot wherever you want in the city and drop it off at any other Scoot location, 24/7. The Scoot app unlocks your vehicle and serves as your GPS navigation and dashboard while you ride. You can plan your route in the app or decide as you ride.
Our vehicles are powerful enough for a quick commute, yet easy enough for date night or a weekend adventure.
Join for free and get on the road today!
• Download the Scoot app
• Create your account and get certified
• Use the app to find and unlock your motor scooter, bike, or kick scooter
Scoot is the original shared electric vehicle company. The vehicles in our networks range from our original electric motor scooters to new electric bikes and kick scooters. We operate thousands of these light electric vehicles (LEVs) in San Francisco and Barcelona to drive towards a greener future.
Scoot’s mission is to reduce global carbon emissions and traffic congestion that consistently plagues cities. In San Francisco alone, our riders have (to date) prevented over five million pounds of carbon dioxide from entering the atmosphere.
Scoot currently operates in San Francisco and Barcelona, but we plan to bring fast, affordable, fun transportation to more cities soon.
Use Scoot for:
• Joyrides with friends on weekends
• Commute to work or class
• Ride to BART, Muni, or Caltrain
• Action-packed date nights
• City tours with out of town friends
• Running errands
• You must be at least 18 years old to use the Scoot app
• To operate a vehicle you’ll need to grant the app access to your GPS location while you ride
• To operate a vehicle in San Francisco you'll need to verify your US driver’s license (no motorcycle license needed)
• To operate a motor scooter in San Francisco you’ll need to complete a safety lesson (video or in-person)
• Helmets are included
For more information about Scoot in San Francisco and Barcelona visit https://scoot.com
How to download and run Scoot – Electric Kick & Scooter Sharing in SF on your PC and Mac
Scoot – Electric Kick & Scooter Sharing in SF For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Scoot – Electric Kick & Scooter Sharing in SF For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Scoot – Electric Kick & Scooter Sharing in SF For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Scoot – Electric Kick & Scooter Sharing in SF:
Step to Step Guide / Scoot – Electric Kick & Scooter Sharing in SF For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Scoot – Electric Kick & Scooter Sharing in SF’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: MEcontrol For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.