You can now play Score Fishing for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Score Fishing is suitable for all fishing competitions, large or small. It can be used for competitions in rivers, lakes, canals, beaches and the open sea.
Events can be simple one-off competitions right through to multi-day, multi-sector, multi-session competitions with teams or individuals.
Internet connection is not even needed when using our Mobile Scoring App!
How to download and run Score Fishing on your PC and Mac
Score Fishing For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Score Fishing For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Score Fishing For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Score Fishing:
Step to Step Guide / Score Fishing For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Score Fishing’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Kiteboard Hero For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.