You can now play Scotiabank Mobile Banking for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Scotiabank Mobile Banking app makes it easy to manage your accounts, make payments, transfer funds, and more, all from your Android device.
BANK WHEN YOU WANT, HOW YOU WANT
• Deposit CAD and USD cheques in minutes using Mobile Deposit
• Stay on top of your account activity with Scotia InfoAlerts.
• Add eligible Scotiabank debit and credit cards to My Mobile Wallet for fast, secure payments.
• Pay on-the-go with Android PayTM and eligible Scotiabank debit, credit, or prepaid cards.
• Digitize and store paper receipts with eReceipts and sync them with your transaction history.
• Set up travel notifications to avoid disruptions and protect your accounts while you’re away.
•Send money to anyone, anywhere with Interac e-Transfers in Canada and Western Union Money Transfers around the world.
• By pressing the button, downloading the Scotiabank mobile banking app published by The Bank of Nova Scotia, or setting up your device to do so automatically, you consent to the installation of this app, its future updates and upgrades. You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the app.
• If you enable Location services for our app, we’ll use this information to provide you with maps of services available in your area.
• If you enable Travel Reminders, we will note the last country where you used our app and remind you to create a credit card travel notification when you change locations.
• If you enable Contacts, we’ll use this information to populate e-Transfer recipient information.
• If you enable eReceipts, we’ll require access to your camera.
• When you use Scotiabank’s Mobile Deposit feature, we will access your device camera to take a picture of your cheque; record the cheque number, account number, institution transit number, and amount; record your device model, as well as its OS version and manufacturer.
• When you use Scotiabank’s My Mobile Wallet, Scotiabank accesses the following mobile device functions or feature for the purpose of storing your credit card information and making payments : send and receive a text, instant message or push notification to assist with set up; prevent the processor from falling asleep while a transaction is being processed; access NFC chip; read and store IMEI (International Mobile Station Equipment Identify) number, device phone number, model, and country code; access SIM data; trigger NFC transactions.
When you download or update this app or when you apply for, enroll in or use a Service via mobile banking, we may collect information about your computer or device, operating system, internet connection or telephone account, settings, IP address and device locational data, and transaction data, as well as personal information. We may collect, use, disclose and retain this information as set out in the Scotiabank Privacy Agreement ( http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,351,00.html) and to determine which settings are appropriate for your computer system, to provide or enhance digital functionality and banking options, and for security purposes, internal analysis and reporting. You may withhold consent to the collection, use and disclosure of this information, although this may prevent you from using the digital channel to apply for or use a Service, to communicate with us, or may reduce the functionality of that channel.
Contact us at 1-800-472-6842 (Canada/USA) or at +14162883899 if you need support, or help uninstalling our app.
The Bank of Nova Scotia 44 King St West Toronto ON M5H 1H1
How to download and run Scotiabank Mobile Banking on your PC and Mac
Scotiabank Mobile Banking For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Scotiabank Mobile Banking For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Scotiabank Mobile Banking For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Scotiabank Mobile Banking:
Step to Step Guide / Scotiabank Mobile Banking For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Scotiabank Mobile Banking’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Samsung Music For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.