You can now play Scottish Highlands for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
WaterNav Highlands is the definitive guide and map for the waterways of the highlands of Scotland for boaters, ramblers and cyclists. Includes full cruising details for the Caledonian Canal.
ONLY SUITABLE FOR COMPATIBLE ANDROID DEVICES: requires Android 2.3.6 or later; also at least 11 Mb of AVAILABLE internal (RAM) memory plus an additional minimum 840Mb of either internal memory or on external SD card. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
WaterNav apps operate 'off-line' and contain considerable amounts of valuable data, so PLEASE make sure your device is compliant before trying to download. DO NOT try to download using 3G; download requires a wifi connection since once installed and on opening, the app will then download the maps which can take up to 30 minutes.
WaterNav apps provide an enormous amount of really useful, easy to access, information and make use of Smartphone GPS to show everything relative to where you are. The maps display thousands of continually updated points of interest (such as pubs, shops, vets, diesel, moorings, etc), as well as all the waterway information such as locks, bridges, turning points, etc. These are the essential towpath companions for boaters, ramblers, cyclists or anyone else enjoying the waterways.
WaterNav apps consist of regional Apps, covering the whole of Great Britain. An essential feature of the Apps is that they are off-line, so thereís no interruption due to the poor Internet connection on the canals!
* Location-based, they can display your current GPS coordinates, heading and speed
* Comprehensive road network using OS OpenData™ maps
* Move around the map easily, zooming in/out to see more/less detail
* Handy distance measurer
* Trip Tracker to track and record your journeys; see time taken and distance travelled at any point along the route.
* Search on thousands of regularly updated points of interest, displaying all or just one type:
– places to eat and drink
– shops, laundrettes and libraries
– doctors, vets and dentists
– towpaths, footpaths and moorings
– diesel, gas and pump-outs
– internet access points, bus stops, train stations
– museums, cinemas and attractions
…. and much, much more
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK
Please let us have your feedback and suggestions – use the feedback function in the app to provide updates on existing POIs, missing POIs, issues with the app itself and any improvement suggestions!
* Data updates free for one year
* Having GPS continuously running in the background can decrease battery life.
OTHER WATERNAV REGIONS:
The English Midlands
The South of England
The Grand Union-Oxford Canal Ring
The West of England
The North West of England
The North East of England
The Welsh Canals
The Norfolk Broads
How to download and run Scottish Highlands on your PC and Mac
Scottish Highlands For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Scottish Highlands For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Scottish Highlands For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Scottish Highlands:
Step to Step Guide / Scottish Highlands For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Scottish Highlands’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Spidey Wallpapers HD – 4K backgrounds For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.