You can now play Scramlets for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Scramlets is a word game that is simple to play, but hard to put down. Look for all of the words scrambled up in the six-letter set, and find the six letter word to move on to the next round. There are over 6000 six-letter words to find, and over 14,000 words in all. Can you find them all?
Get a new high score, and brag about it to your friends on Facebook! Go for a perfect score, and brag about that, too!
How to download and run Scramlets on your PC and Mac
Scramlets For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Scramlets For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Scramlets For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Scramlets:
Step to Step Guide / Scramlets For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Scramlets’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tenno Watcher For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.