You can now play Screen Time Parental Control for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Screen Time Parental Control
Screen Time is a free to use parental control app that helps parents manage and control the amount of time their kids spend on smartphones and tablets.
From your own phone, you can limit your kids’ daily use, block specific apps, approve new apps, block certain times of day (e.g. bedtime) and reward extra time for good behavior!
Screen Time helps kids understand a healthy limit… and reduces those all too familiar device related arguments!
This is the Android Parental Control app. From it you can both monitor and control screen time on Android devices, Apple iOS devices and Amazon Kindle Fire devices.
Our app includes both Free and Paid (Premium) features.
Our Free version is free forever. Here is what you get:
• Monitor just how much time your kids are spending on their smart devices… from the convenience of your own smartphone
• See which specific apps are being used and for how long
• Receive a notification when your kids try and install a new app
• See which websites have been surfed from your kids' devices
• Also see what has been searched for from your kids' devices
• Get a ‘Family screen time pact’, to talk through with your kids before starting to monitor them (great way to help your kids understand)
We also have a Premium version of the app, which actively sets boundaries for your kids' screen time. You get all of the Free features plus some really useful Premium features when you subscribe, these include:
• Set a specific daily time limit for your kids’ screen time
• Instantly pause your kids’ devices at the push of a button
• Block certain apps at certain times of day
• Block all activity when it is time to go to bed
• Restrict activity during school hours
• Create other blocked periods based upon your needs with our Schedules
• Receive a daily summary of what your kids have been doing on their smart devices
• Set your kids tasks to complete so they can earn additional screen time
• With our monthly, 6 monthly or annual subscription, you can manage all your kids and all their devices. It’s all one price.
• You can share the management with other parents or grandparents as you wish. There is no limit.
All new users will get a 14 day free trial of the Premium version. There is no obligation to go Premium and no need to provide any payment details until you decide to go Premium.
In addition, we have recently launched Web Filtering and Location Tracking which are available after your initial 14-day free trial.
See our Premium pricing here https://screentimelabs.com/pricing
If you have any problems please take a look at our help pages, or contact us via the contact page of our website, since we cannot always help you if you post questions in the reviews.
How to download and run Screen Time Parental Control on your PC and Mac
Screen Time Parental Control For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Screen Time Parental Control For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Screen Time Parental Control For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Screen Time Parental Control:
Step to Step Guide / Screen Time Parental Control For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Screen Time Parental Control’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Highwind For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.