You can now play Scribd – Reading Subscription for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Scribd gives you access to everything worth reading — the best books, audiobooks, news, magazines, documents, and more. We make it easy for you to stay informed, discover new passions, and feed your curiosity. No matter what you’re looking for, Scribd is the only reading app you need.
Explore trending topics, get personalized recommendations, or check out collections hand-picked by business leaders, tastemakers, and our editors.
Membership includes 3 book credits and 1 audiobook credit each month, plus unlimited access to documents, news, magazines, and more.
* 3 books and 1 audiobook of your choice every month.
* Access to articles from Bloomberg Businessweek, Time Magazine, People Magazine, Fortune Magazine, Money Magazine, Foreign Policy, and more.
* Access to select articles from The Associated Press, NPR, the Financial Times, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and more.
* Unlimited access to the world’s largest document library, which includes official government reports, academic dissertations, detailed scientific studies, and more.
* Unlimited access to a selection of books and audiobooks, hand-chosen by our editors.
* Store titles offline to enjoy at any time, even without an internet connection.
* Sync across all of your devices.
* Our membership is a monthly subscription for $8.99 which automatically renews unless the subscription is canceled at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.
How to download and run Scribd – Reading Subscription on your PC and Mac
Scribd – Reading Subscription For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Scribd – Reading Subscription For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Scribd – Reading Subscription For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Scribd – Reading Subscription:
Step to Step Guide / Scribd – Reading Subscription For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Scribd – Reading Subscription’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Weather Radar & Alert For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.