You can now play SDR Touch Key for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Get the red carpet treatment for your SDR experience! Unlock the full potential of your Android device and use the pro features of SDR Touch. You will get:
– Spectrum Analyser – See 1 MHz of the spectrum real time on your screen. Identify potential signals of interest visually.
– Advanced RDS Monitor – Explore the digital RDS data feed that is broadcast with FM radio stations. See PI, AF, CT, PTY, ECC, signal quality, constellation display and RDS group statistics.
– Audio Recording – Record your favourite tunes in STEREO straight from the radio or tape that random chatter you randomly came across on the HAM band – it's up to you!
How does it work:
You need to have SDR Touch already installed on your Android powered device. Purchase and install SDR Touch Key. Next time you start SDR Touch you will be able to use the pro tools and the "DEMO MODE" will have disappeared!
If you have not tried SDR Touch yet, I highly recommend installing it first to check whether it is compatible with your USB dongle, phone or tablet.
Please don't purchase if your Android device or USB dongle is not compatible with SDR Touch!
Disclaimer: Keep in mind that SDR Touch is under development and it could be unstable. Also make sure you agree with the Terms and Conditions in SDR Touch and fully understand that it might against the law to listen to some non-standard radio frequencies in some countries. I am not liable for any damages caused by improper usage of SDR Touch and SDR Touch Key!
How to download and run SDR Touch Key on your PC and Mac
SDR Touch Key For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SDR Touch Key For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SDR Touch Key For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SDR Touch Key:
Step to Step Guide / SDR Touch Key For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SDR Touch Key’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: TickTick: To Do List with Reminder, Day Planner For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.