You can now play SEAiq for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is the only marine navigation app that allows you to load your own charts in a variety of standard formats, including: S-57, S-63, iENC, and BSB/KAP. It also includes the ability to automatically download charts from NOAA for the USA and free download of raster charts based on satellite imagery.
Other features include:
* Night color modes
* Anchor alarm
* Automatic download and display of weather (wind & isobar)
* Active Captain Interactive Cruising Guidebook
* Chart measuring tools (EBL/VRM)
* WiFi-based NMEA and AIS
How to download and run SEAiq on your PC and Mac
SEAiq For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SEAiq For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SEAiq For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SEAiq:
Step to Step Guide / SEAiq For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SEAiq’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Christmas Live Wallpaper Free For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.