You can now play Seasons for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Countdown to the exact start time of the next seasons (spring, summer, fall/autumn and winter).
– for the northern and southern hemisphere
– astronomical (standard) and meteorologic (March 1st, June 1st, …) seasons
– animated background
How to download and run Seasons on your PC and Mac
Seasons For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Seasons For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Seasons For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Seasons:
Step to Step Guide / Seasons For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Seasons’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Daddy Messy House Cleaning For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.