You can now play Seated: Rewards for Dining Out for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
As Featured by Refinery 29, Insider, Delish and More!
Rewards for Dining Out!
At Seated, we fill extra tables at 3000+ restaurants by offering our diners ~$15 in Amazon, Uber gift codes, or Starbucks credit every single time they dine out. Its a win-win: good for the neighborhood, and good for the wallet. Here is how it works:
1) Find a restaurant – search from over 3000 restaurants by cuisine, image or time
2) Select a reward – ~$15 in Amazon, Uber gift codes, or Starbucks
3) Eat and Repeat – go out and enjoy, rewards are available in app within 24 hours of each meal
Welcome to Seated, the app that lets you #Eatdishesgetmoney!
How to download and run Seated: Rewards for Dining Out on your PC and Mac
Seated: Rewards for Dining Out For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Seated: Rewards for Dining Out For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Seated: Rewards for Dining Out For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Seated: Rewards for Dining Out:
Step to Step Guide / Seated: Rewards for Dining Out For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Seated: Rewards for Dining Out’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: VarageSale: Buy & Sell Safely For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.