You can now play SeatJunky for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The SeatJunky Application enables users who have existing memberships to view and reserve tickets for events offered in their city, based on their existing membership level, via their mobile device for all SeatJunky cities.
Users who are not yet members of SeatJunky will not be able to use this app until your purchase a membership through seatjunky.com
Minimum Supported Version of Android is 4.4
How to download and run SeatJunky on your PC and Mac
SeatJunky For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SeatJunky For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SeatJunky For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SeatJunky:
Step to Step Guide / SeatJunky For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SeatJunky’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: NBA JAM by EA SPORTS™ For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.